Your Daily Meal Plan should include appropriate servings from all of the food groups.
Follow this principle to reduce your total calorie intake. It will allow you to lose weight safely and consistently while meeting your bodys’ basic nutritional needs.
When you properly define your Daily Meal Plan, you will organize your daily eating habits affording you balanced and healthy meals.
- You must plan ahead by packing your foods the night before. So, you should always have fresh and low-fat foods around.
- Sometimes if you work all day it is best to work backwards if you know you are having a protein, starch and veggies for dinner, figure out what it is you are required to eat for breakfast and lunch so that at the end of the day you don’t end up with way too much food that you can’t eat, it will throw your consistency off which in turn will put your weight loss off track because you didn’t eat everything allotted for that day.
- Keep it simple. Don’t get too caught up on the specifics or your diet. Start by simply just paying attention to what you are eating
- Eat your foods slower.
- Make healthier food selections like fruits, vegetables, whole grain cereals, beans, low-fat or nonfat dairy products, low fat meats, fish and skinless poultry.
- Avoid foods that are high in fats and calories.
- Avoid foods that are high in sugars such as pastries, candy bars, pies and candy.
- Use a variety of fruits and vegetables in your meal plan.
Weight Loss Meal Plans | Daily Meal Plan-Weight Loss Diet Tips 4 Life!